LiveProfile iTunes downloaden

vrijdag 27 mei 2011 Posted by Unknown , Tag Tag : , ,

LiveProfile iTunes downloaden - Wat is nieuw in versie 1.1.10

- Added and improved localization support for Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Hungarian, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Portuguese Brazilian
- Revamped chat interface with smaller bubbles
I've been using WhatsApp since the beginning I told everyone I know about it and use it daily, installed LiveProfile today had some problems creating my account but after a couple of times it worked and I must say i'm hooked again I contacted everyone in my phone to install LiveProfile can't wait to see what the future updates will bring.

LiveProfile helps you stay connected with friends in real-time. LiveProfile is the crazy fast, completely free, cross-platform messenger for iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android smartphones. Send messages, photos, videos, post status updates, customize your profile, set your profile picture, and much more!
Google Adsense Here

Related Post



 
Copyright © 2011 Marktplaats iPad™ All Rights Reserved - Powered By Google Blog Search - Index By Google